2014/2015 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION
1. The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their Institution of choice and scored 200 or above
in the 2014 UTMEExamination to submit their bio-data and SSCE, WAEC/NECO results ONLINE through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng on or before Monday, 21 July, 2014.
2. Candidates who are expecting the release of their 2014 O/level results CAN participate in the 2014/2015 Admissions Exercise
by indicating their “Awaiting Result” status appropriately online.
Such results must be uploaded immediately they are released. SSCE (or equivalent) results released after 31 August, 2014 will not be
considered for the 2014/2015 Admissions Exercise.
A (i) Candidates are to pay N 2, 000.00 for Admission Processing and N1, 000.00 for checking of results. The total sum of N3, 000.00 should be paid into any of the underlisted accounts :
UI Admission Processing Fee Account Details:
Mainstreet Bank Plc (Acct. No- 6000085286)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No - 2018156959)
University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank, U.I. (Acct. No-1050000027)
The teller should have full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the
Name and JAMB Registration Number
should be quoted in the depositor's name at the point of payment (in the Bank). The following format could be adopted:
registration number/names e.g. 93145667FE/SHUAIB, OLADIMEJI OKIGBO
(ii) Consequent upon payment of the total sum of N3, 000.00 for Admission Processing and for checking of results at the bank, candidates are
expected to submit their Teller Numbers and branch details online. This should be done by logging-in on: http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng with the JAMB Registration Number and submission
of a valid/functional e-mail address and GSM number (for SMS text).
(iii) Candidates will retrieve username and PIN-number on the same web page, immediately after submission of bank teller details.
(iv) Candidates are then expected to log onto http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to
submit their bio-data and ‘O' level results.
(v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as "mistake(s)" may lead to disqualification.
(i) Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
(ii) Candidates can return to the portal, up till 21 July, 2014 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their
submissions. Please ensure that you click "FINAL SUBMISSION" before printing. Applicants should note that no further editingCAN be done after final submissions.
(iii) Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University reach you in the course of the Admission exercise
or whenever the need arises.
(iv) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kB. The photographs must be on white background.
(v) An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be
available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Candidates that are duly registered and processed for the Post-UTME Screening exercise will access their screening details on the admissions
portal at a date to be announced later.
4. Candidates should please note that it is only when an 'O' level result is deficient for a course of choice that another deficient result may
be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two 'O' level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings EXCEPT COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND PHARMACY) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
5. The deadline for submission of bio-data / 'O' level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data are not submitted within the
stipulated time may not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
6. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be
handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
7. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
8. Finally, candidates are requested to note that payment of the sum of
N3, 000.00 is for processing of each applicant’s application and for checking of result. This does not guarantee admission. Candidates are
advised to keep the Original of the Bank Teller for future use.
Olujimi I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA