UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS MEDICAL SCREENING
In view of the prevailing constraints (including reduced availability of locum health personnel, unprecedented rise in cost of goods that rendered the previous budget unusable, the local JAC strike etc.) and following adequate deliberations by the Committee saddled with organizing the exercise, the following instructions are hereby presented for the affected 100 Level Students:
1. Obtain a Teller from the Unibadan Microfinance Bank after payment of the screening fees of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3,500.00).
2. Students who are yet to have their Chest X-rays done should proceed to do so at the designated centers.
3. Fill the online medical form using the link provided in order to obtain a temporary UHS number.
4. Make use of the temporary number for medical attention at the UHS until further notice.
5. Check the students’ portal for further updates on the physical exercise.
Dr Aderonke B. Ajav
University Health Service