Call for Expression of Interest to Provide External Audit Services to the University of Ibadan
The University of Ibadan hereby solicits for Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified Auditing Firms registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission to carry out financial audit of a USAID/USDA funded project for which funds were released between 2016 and 2018.
The scope of this engagement is in line with International Auditing Standards. Interested and competent firms wishing to provide the above service are to submit the following documents for verification:
1. Evidence of the Firm’s registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
2. Evidence of the Firm’s registration with the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation in 2018.
3. The Firm’s profile, including professional qualifications of the key staff, past experience with respect to similar jobs which have been successfully handled, etc.
4. List of clients.
5. Evidence of financial capability (Bank reference).
6. Audited accounts of the Firm for the last three years.
7. Evidence of VAT registration and valid tax clearance certificates for the last three years.
Interested Auditing Firms who possess the minimum requirements above should submit their EOI with all relevant documents in a well-sealed envelope to the office of the Bursar, University of Ibadan, Oyo state Nigeria not later than 12:00 noon on 29 June, 2018. Shortlisted firms will be invited for a formal interview in the 1st week of July 2018 while the audit is expected to be completed by the 3rd week of July, 2018.
Nothing in this advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the University of Ibadan, neither the agencies who funded the project. The successful firm will be notified formally.