IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
Candidates who logged in (typed) a separate result/scores from that which was scanned and uploaded will not be admitted into the University of Ibadan. This was clearly stated to all candidates when they were uploading their details. Candidates with wrong subject combinations even if they make the cut-off point will not be recommended for admission.
The following Candidates should bring a copy of their proof of submission of results on UI website and a copy of the uploaded "O" level results to University of Ibadan Admissions office as soon as possible. Such candidates will not be able to pay the Acceptance fee until these documents are received. Candidates should click here to see affected names.
2016/2017 ADMISSION CLEARANCE EXERCISE
This is to inform all candidates who have been offered provisional admission in the 2016/ 2017 UTME and Direct Entry admissions exercise that the clearance exercise will commence on Tuesday, 29 November, 2016. Candidates are therefore advised to proceed to the admissions portal on www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand Naira only (
N30, 000:00) using the approved payment mode. Click to view recommended list and clearance timetable.
Candidates are requested to bring the underlisted documents for the clearance exercise:
1. Two copies of evidence of completion of pre-screening login process
2. Bio-data and Acceptance fee forms to be filled and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
3. Institution and candidate’s copies of the Admission letter (To be printed from jamb website)
4. Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip (UTME candidates) and Jamb Direct entry print-out (Direct entry candidates)
5. Original and 4 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise - SSCE/GCE//BSC/NCE/OND/HND/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL and/or A/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
6. NYSC discharge or exemption letter for Degree holders (Direct Entry)
7. Four (4) recent passport size photographs
8. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
9. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons - on Letter Headed Papers
10. Original and 2 photocopies of payment receipt for N30, 000.00 Acceptance Fee
11. A file with tags
Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at admissions.ui.edu.ng
a. Undertaking form
b. Jamb form B001 and B003
c. Fill the medical form online and submit a copy of the printout at the University Health Service (Jaja Clinic)
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website, www.ui.edu.ng and www.admissions.ui.edu.ng.
For further enquiry contact the Undergraduate Admission Office on any of the helplines: 08129732268, 08115976795 or send electronic mail to [email protected]