In a bid to avoid unnecessary queue and delay in getting your receipts, the university management has automated the process of self-generation of receipts by Students on the internet.
To print your receipt(s) Online, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit streceipt.ui.edu.ng
- Type your Matriculation Number or RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and click Search
- Click Display link preceding the receipt you want to print.
- Click Print to print receipt.
- Students should take the printed copy/copies of the same receipt(s) to their respective Finance Offices for validation ( with Official Stamp).
Click Download to save a pdf copy of the receipt to your computer
Click Email to have the receipt emailed to your configured email address.
For further enquiry, visit Students Accounts Section of the Bursary Department.
M. A. Alatise