Clients have the right to:
· Be treated with dignity and respect irrespective of sex, age, race, religion or ability.
· Privacy and Confidentiality.
· Receive quality care and humane treatment.
· Have their opinion and beliefs respected.
· Refuse care.
· Be part of the health decision.
· Voice complaints.
· Change their health care provider.
· Refuse to take part in research studies.
Clients have the responsibilities to:
· Treat the UHS staff with respect.
· Provide complete, accurate, and adequate information about their health.
· Ask questions (for clarification about their condition or treatment.)
· Inform their health care provider about any change in their health.
· Express their concern and suggestions about their health.
· Promptly follow management plan.
· Pay hospital bills where applicable.